Monthly board of directors meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month.
Next scheduled meeting is Thursday April 11, 2019.
Board members: Mike Hines, President; Vernon Dugger, Vice-President; Bob Smith, Secretary/Treasurer; Mike Compton, Richard Hicks, Wray Westbrook and Kenny Wilson, Board Directors; Rickey Kemp, General Manager
NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING AND ELECTION FOR
WOODBINE WATER SUPPLY CORPORATION
1. The meeting will be held at the Callisburg Elementary School Cafetorium, located at 648 FM 3164. (Doors to cafetorium are around to the back on the east side). The meeting will start at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday the 26th of March, 2019.
2. As provided by the Texas Legislature, Woodbine W.S.C. has canceled the Board of Directors election for 2019, due to incumbents, Kenny Wilson and Bob Smith, drawing no opposition. All candidates have fulfilled all requirements of state law and are therefore duly elected.
3. Members who wish to address the board or the membership should ask for the floor from the chair, state topic, and hold address to three minutes or less.
4. No motions may be accepted or action taken on issues brought up at the meeting from the floor. All action items must have been included on the posted agenda. Members can request that items be placed on the agenda for future annual (or special) members’ meetings or for future meetings of the Board of Directors. This limitation is required by the public notice requirements of the Texas Open Meetings Act and is not an attempt to limit any members’ access to the Board of Directors or the membership.
5. A catered meal by Rohmer’s will be served starting at 6:00 p.m. Please RSVP to the office by March 19, 2019 at 940.668.8337.
AGENDA FOR MEMBERS’ MEETING
1. The meeting will be called to order at 7:00 p.m. by the presiding director.
2. Cancellation of election.
3. Read and approve the previous Annual Meeting minutes.
4. Update reports:
a. Annual Auditors Report on Corporation Finances.
b. Report of Board President.
c. General Managers report.
d. S.U.D. Conversion Update
5. Open Forum.
6. Drawing for Water Credits and Cash.